Agent & Client Portals
How We Can Help
About National Logistics Group Customer and Service Partner Portals
The gateway to manage your deliveries and your account with National Logistics Group is our web-based customer and service partner portals where all delivery transaction information is available 24/7.
All National Logistics Group customers have access to the web-based portal, an entry point to all online ordering, reporting and tracking functions.
Functions of the online client portal:
- Place and manage orders for delivery
- View inventory in forward stocking locations
- Search order history and run queries
- Track orders
Service Partner Portal
All of our National Logistics Group service partners—across our network of more than 300 forward stocking locations—access this web-based portal to view and manage daily work.
Key functions of the service partner portal:
- View open orders, closed orders, scheduled recipient orders
- Schedule deliveries with recipients
- Download bills of lading (BOLs)
- Input names for receiving proof of deliveries (PODs)
- Review inventory and movement history
- Use the resource manager to add contact information and review customer standard operating procedure (SOP) documentation